"F" this "S"- A tale of walking away and coming back to what you love!
March 21, 2017
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Add to Calendar
The Fairmont San Jose welcomes us for an amazing evening of networking, delicious food, and education in the Club Regent Room!
We are excited to be bringing in Rachel Sheerin of She Sells for this evening's presentation! She will be presenting "F" this "S"- A tale of walking away and coming back to what you love, which is sure to be an inspirational crowd pleaser!
In this interactive, high energy program, we’ll take a look at our beliefs on success, why burn out happens, and how you can enjoy your life, own your joy & absolutely love your success
Say hello to Rachel Sheerin!
Rachel is a proud NACE Member from the Charlotte Chapter & owner of She Sells: a Sales Coaching, Training, & Strategy Firm. She previously ran one of Charlotte's largest off site caterer & venue management companies in Charlotte, but found her true passion in helping people sell more, gain freedom, and be happy in their own lives. With a proven track record of exceeding goals by double digits yearly and team building experience in a variety of industries, her passions include relationship development, event and community engagement, and unprecedented company success. As a proud ENFP she's found a way to become more focused and organized for the long haul without putting out the fire within!
THIS MEETING'S SPONSORS include
- Venue and Catering: Johanna Mansor, Fairmont San Jose
- Live Music: Robbie Schlosser, Magnolia Jazz Band
- DJ: Jerry Schultz, Portable Party Crew West
- Lighting: David Kopecki, PSAV
- Photo Booth: Kristen Welch, TapSnap
- Media Sponsor: Cristine Thomas, Today's Bride
We will enjoy:
California Creamery Cheese Board
Selection of artisan cheese from California, fig jam, crostini, honeycomb, port poached pears
Grilled vegetable antipasto, house made Turkish style hummus, house babaganoush, garlic crouton
Salmon Mi Cuit
Lightly cured and cooked salmon Watercress pudding, horseradish cream, pickled onion
Butternut Squash Parfait
Pine nut puree, buttermilk fluid gel Cured lemon, mint and cilantro gelee Scallion ash, 24 month aged parmesan
Seared Pork Belly
Celeriac pancake, Maple and bourbon pork demi
Short Rib Pastrami Bites
Pumpernickel, red cabbage, pickled mustard seed
Root Beer Float Cryosicle
Made to order root beer float, liquid nitro frozen treats
- $45 for Silicon Valley NACE Member
- $65 for Guest
- Raffle tickets: one for $5 and five for $20.
- Please RSVP by 5pm Tuesday, March 14, to avoid the $10 late fee.
- If you encounter a problem registering, call Kevin Dennis at 925-373-1934.
The Registration "fine print":
- Only Silicon Valley chapter Members can bring a check and pay at the door.
- SV Members may, but all others must, pre-pay with a credit card through the website.
- About cancellations: There are no cash refunds.
- The chef needs an accurate count, so your registration fee cannot be refunded if you are unable to attend
- "Walk-ins" are always welcome; however, our menu may not be available beyond the number of RSVPs
$55.00 after 05:00 pm March 14
$75.00 after 05:00 pm March 14
$20.00 Five Raffle Tickets
$5.00 One Raffle Ticket
Webinar: Get Known Everywhere with Jill Lublin
Your Own Home!
We hope you'll join us!