2014 NACE Awards Gala
January 31, 2014
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Add to Calendar
Four Seasons Silicon Valley
2050 University Avenue
East Palo Alto, CA 94030
The gorgeous Four Seasons Silicon Valley welcomes us to our sensational gala!
Enjoy glamour and high style. Red carpet fashions and the latest hot trends in food,
drinks, decor, and entertainment.
The Four Seasons' Culinary Team presents a variety of Hors D' Oeuvres and food stations
highlighting 2014 trends. Cash bar and special signature drink. Fabulous silent auction
and "50/50" raffle. All to celebrate announcing our annual "Best of the Industry" Awards
and inducting our new Board of Directors for 2014.
Want to party late and stay overnight? Get a special $150 guest room rate (plus applicable taxes) for
Superior Kings on 1/31 & 2/1. For this special rate, mention "NACE Gala" when you call 650-566-1200.
THIS MEETING'S SPONSORS include
- facility, caterer, Gayle Klein, Four Seasons Silicon Valley,
- DJ & PA, Norman Anub, American Disc Jockey Association,
- linens, Diana Cardenas, Napa Valley Linens,
- entertainment, Robbie Schlosser, Magnolia Jazz Band,
- florals, Ingela Ruschin, Ingela Floral Designs,
- photo booth, Matt, Precision Photo Booth,
- AV & lighting, PSAV,
- photographer, James Willard, Bel Inzio Photography,
- videography, Jillian Jackson, Fantasy Sound Event Services,
- magician, Dennis Kyriakos, MiracleMagic,
- wine bar & cocktails, Gino Fumia, Young's Market,
- rentals, Sybella Party Rentals,
- dessert, Amy Frugoli, Sugar Tree Sweets and Treats,
- rentals, Kathy Newby, The Stuart Rental Company,
- rentals, Luxe Lounge EFR,
- invitation, Cara Laine, Sleepy Hedgehog Press,
Join your best colleagues in Silicon Valley's hospitality industry. Each meeting is an opportunity
for sharing ideas and advice about catering and managing special events. Bring spouses, friends,
and colleagues. You'll enjoy
- great networking,
- a sensational dinner,
- a valuable educational program,
- exciting auction & raffle prizes.
- Please RSVP by 5pm, Friday, January 24, for your $20 Early Bird Discount.
- $115 for Silicon Valley NACE Member, Co-worker, or Spouse.
- $135 for Guest & walk-up (space permitting).
- Please RSVP by 5pm, Friday, January 24, to avoid the $20 late fee.
- If you encounter any problem, please call Virginia SantaInes at 408-947-4453.
The Registration "fine print":
- Only Silicon Valley chapter Members can bring a check and pay at the door.
- SV Members may, but all others must, pre-pay with a credit card through the website.
- About cancellations: There are no cash refunds.
- The chef needs an accurate count, so unless you cancel by the Tues, Jan 28 deadline,
your registration fee is due, even if you don't attend.
- "Walk-ins" are always welcome; however, our special dinner may not be available beyond
the number of RSVPs, so walk-ins may receive an alternate entree.
Heirloom Tomato Soup with Truffle Grilled Cheese
Garlic Roasted Shrimp Cocktail
Mac and Cheese Bar
Mac and Cheese Bar: Toppings — Green Onion, Bacon, Blue Cheese, Jalapenos, Broccoli, Roasted Red Peppers,
Baby Bacon Burger
Crab Cake Burger
Vegan Spaghetti and Meatballs
Fried Chickpea Cones
Soba Nori Roll Up
Dessert & Candy Station
SILENT AUCTION PRIZES include these, and more:
- Four San Jose Sharks tickets for lower level seats, donated by San Jose Sharks,
- One night suite at SJ Hilton, including breakfast, donated by Virginia Santa Ines,
- Overnight Stay at Biltmore Hotel, Santa Clara, donated by Amy Becker,
- Admission package to San Jose Museum of Art, donated by LT Beaton,
- 90-minute Website Review, donated by Alan Berg,
- 5 DVD Bundle of Alan Berg presentations at Wedding MBA, donated by Alan Berg,
- Gift Certificates from shops in Willow Glen, donated by Underground Fashion Boutique, Siena Bistro, Details Boutique, Willow Glen Creamery, Hay Market Willow Glen, Three Sisters Willow Glen, The Table,
- Lunch for Two at the Stanford Faculty Club, donated by Diane Elcan,
- SEO Review, donated by Brian Childers, Foxxr
- Golf for four at Bridges Golf Club, donated by Sandy Tijero,
- Four Bottles of Concannon Petit Sirah, donated by Robbie Schlosser, Magnolia Jazz Band,
- Two-night stay + bottle of Wine, donated by Visit Tri-Valley,
- Two bottles of wine + Gift Certificate, donated by Robert Gundry, Wente Vineyards,
- Two-night stay at Purple Orchid Inn, donated by Rhiannon Eddy,
- Four Movie Tickets with Candy, donated by Jennifer Jaciw, Lone Star Limo,
- Autographed 49ers Football, donated by Natti Pierce-Thomson, Natti Pierce-Thomson Design
- 4 Dozen Cookies, donated by Robert Kusters, Robert Kusters Wedding Entertainment,
- Handmade Jewelry, donated by Natti Pierce-Thomson, Natti Pierce-Thomson Design
- $100 Gift Certificate, donated by Lark Creek Restaurant Group,
- The Knot Ultimate Wedding Guidebook, donated by Jennifer Mills Blume,
- Starbucks Gift Package, donated by Ross Berggren, Catered Too,
- Golf for Two at Santa Teresa Golf Club, donated by Michelle Bossie,
- Golf for Two at The Golf Club at Boulder Ridge, donated by Glenda Garcia,
- SF Giants merchandise + Gift Certificate, donated by Robert Kusters, Bay Area ADJA
- Family portrait session from Lisa Whalen Photography, donated by Lisa Whalen,
Did you attend our October meeting?