Forecasting Culinary, Beverage and Design Trends
November 12, 2019
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Add to Calendar
The amazing Westin San Jose and Il Fornaio welcomes us to enjoy a wonderful evening in the historic Atrium! We are excited to end the year with an amazing panel of experts who will discuss exciting food, beverage, and design trends to look forward to for the Holiday season and 2020! Our panelists are
We are also excited to announce that Crystal will be the guest designer of this event and we can't wait to see what she does in this historic space! You're certainly not going to want to miss it, so make sure you reserve your spot today.
THIS MEETING'S SPONSORS include
- host and caterer- Tamie Rowe, Il Fornaio at the Westin San Jose
- DJ- Kevin Combs, Elite Entertainment
- Linens- Diana Cardenas, Napa Valley Linens
- Florals- Nicole Ha Floral Design
- Rentals- Standard Party Rentals
- Design- Crystal Lequang, Amazae Events
- Media Sponsor- Today's Bride
Tis the season for giving!
As you may know, Silicon Valley NACE is a proud supporter of the Ecumenical Hunger Program (EHP) located in Palo Alto. This month we are excited to bring back our annual gift card drive! Please bring a gift card, whether it's to Starbucks, Target, Amazon, Safeway, or the clothing store of your choice, in any amount and we will donate it on your behalf to EHP! EHP is always in need of gift cards as teens and seniors are especially difficult to buy gifts for, so gift cards are the perfect option. A gift card allows someone to get more for their money during after Christmas sales and allows the recipient to choose a gift that is meaningful to them. Most of their clients don’t often have the luxury of disposable income, so a shopping experience is an added gift!
- $45 for Silicon Valley NACE Member.
- $65 for Non Members
- Raffle tickets: one for $5 and five for $20
- Please RSVP by 5pm Wednesday, November 6th, to avoid the late fee.
- If you encounter a problem registering, call Lindsay Fogarty at 925-373-1934
The Registration "fine print":
- Only Silicon Valley chapter Members can bring a check and pay at the door.
- All others must pre-pay with a credit card through the website.
- About cancellations: There are no cash refunds.
- The chef needs an accurate count, so your registration fee is due, even if you don't attend.
$45.00 Silicon Valley NACE member
$55.00 after 05:00 pm November 6
$65.00 Guest or Walk-In
$75.00 after 05:00 pm November 6
$5.00 One raffle ticket for $5
$20.00 Five raffle tickets for $20