To help maintain this website, I’m looking for 8 volunteers for these jobs:
- Meeting Webpage (to post meeting description, sponsors, menu, etc),
- Photos (to upload meeting photos, header rotator, and meeting videos),
- Sponsors (to post sponsor names & logos in sidebar),
- Correspondence (to email invitations, check bounces, email surveys),
- Calendar (to schedule events of other local networking groups),
- Newsletter (to post president’s letter, committee reports),
- Current news (to post jobs, webinars, monthly specials),
Membership(to update members roster, add prospects),
Each job will take just a few minutes each week, as new information comes in or as a new deadline comes up.
If you volunteer, I will train you and add you as a “Restricted User” (and assign login password).
If you have a problem meeting a deadline, contact me ASAP and I’ll step in.
$100 off the CPCE exam registration fee!
Any current NACE member who applies for the CPCE exam in November will receive $100 off the exam fee. Normally $395, pay only $295! This price includes the exam and a copy of The Professional Reference Guide. For more information and registration details, please check out the CPCE section of the website, www.nace.net.
THE FINE PRINT:
1.Valid for current NACE members only.
2.Exam must be taken within 1 year of application approval.
3.Cannot be combined with any other discount.
4.No code required.
1. Professional volunteer opportunity. Cleantech Open is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to finding, funding, and fostering the brightest cleantech startups on the planet. More than 150 of the world’s brightest entrepreneurs participate in our mentoring, education, and support programs.
Our annual conference, the Global Forum, is on November 19th, 20th, and 21st at the San Jose Convention Center. This conference showcases 150 of the year’s biggest game changing technologies in the fields of energy, chemical & advance materials, information & communications, transportation, and more. You’ll also be able to learn from experts and network with professionals.
To sign-up, please register with this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ChuX8ivhKAsmzM8VskFWkPibnmQy_Ajpa9IdobfNZmM/viewform
2. Eisenhauer's Catering is looking for a full-time Sales Associate and also a full-time seasoned Catering Professional. Responsibilities of the latter will include supervising our delivery and event staff with the logistics and execution of both daily corporate and off-premise event catering. If you're interested, please click these two links and read details:
3. Sales Coordinator position available at the Hyatt Place in downtown San Jose. Please email your resume to
Director of Sales and Marketing
NACE offers educational webinars on Wednesdays at 2pm ET.
Join us on November 20 for the Hot Trend Series: 2014 Catering and Events Trends Forecast. Participation is worth at least one contact hour toward CPCE.
Register for the webinar at: http://www.cvent.com/d/q4qm78
Gain 1 contact hour toward your initial CPCE certification or recertification and one clock hour toward your CMP application or recertification.
Participate on-the-go! Download the GoToMeeting app and participate from your mobile device.