Selling Yourself, Your Ideas, Your Company: "The Inside Secrets”
Patricia Fripp is a Hall of Fame speaker, sales presentation skills trainer, and executive speech coach.
She works with organizations and individuals who want to put their best foot forward by gaining powerful, persuasive, presentation skills.
Come learn her favorite techniques to help you position yourself and your organization ahead of the crowd. You will learn how to:
- Properly structure your sales presentation;
- Emotionally connect with every prospect;
- Effectively create third person endorsements;
- Be remembered and repeated for all the right reasons;
- Improve listener buy-in for your point of view.
MEETING SPONSORS include
- Gayle Klein, Four Seasons Silicon Valley
- Patricia Fripp, Fripp & Associates
- Duncan Reyes, f. duncan reyes events by design
- Miranda Meisenbach, PWC, Divine Affairs Events Design
- Jim Vetter, Jim Vetter Photography
- Jason Mitchell, Music Solutions Disc Jockeys
- Susan Kelly, Three Sisters Custom Flowers and Events
- Mindy Roark, Classic Party Rentals SF
- Natti Pierce-Thomson, North American Theatre Technology
- Vince Kilduff, Interior Plant Design
- Karla Randolph, The Card Lady
- David Ethridge, AVR Films
- Diana Cardenas, Napa Valley Linens
- Virginia Santa Ines, San Jose Hilton
- Shane Cammell, guitarist
Join your best colleagues in Silicon Valley's hospitality industry. Each meeting is an opportunity for sharing ideas and advice about catering and managing special events. Bring spouses, friends, and colleagues. You'll enjoy
- great networking,
- a sensational dinner,
- a valuable educational program,
- exciting auction & raffle prizes.
Parking will be validated.
Please click "REGISTER NOW"
- Please RSVP by Noon on Friday, July 13, for your $5 Early Bird Discount.
- ALL "Early Birds" will save $5 and will receive one free raffle ticket.
- $50 for Silicon Valley NACE Member, Colleague, or Spouse. $70 for Guest & walk-up (space permitting).
- $50 for any member of another NACE chapter. (When you register, please select the Guest ticket, use the "ANY-NACE" Coupon Code for your $20 discount, and write your NACE ID# for verification)
- Raffle tickets: one for $5 and five for $20.
- Please RSVP by Noon on Friday, July 20, to avoid the $10 late fee.
- If you encounter any problem, please call Monina Wright at 408/489-7909.
The Registration "fine print":
- Only Silicon Valley chapter Members can bring a check and pay at the door.
- SV Members may, but all others must, pre-pay with a credit card through the website.
- About cancellations: There are no cash refunds. Only Members will receive a voucher to attend a future meeting, good for 60 days. Guests do not receive any refund or voucher.
- The chef needs an accurate count, so unless you cancel by the noon, July 20 deadline, your registration fee is due, even if you don't attend.
- "Walk-ins" are always welcome; however, our special dinner may not be available beyond the number of RSVPs, so walk-ins may receive an alternate entree.
Appetizers, Cash Bar
- Miztacanza Salad
- summer roasted vegetables
- lemon balm pesto
- shaved parmesan veche rosso
- Cresti di Gallo
- early girl tomatoes
- basil and fresh mozzarella
- Pistachio Panna Cotta
- ladyfinger garnish
- coffee & tea service
RAFFLE PRIZES include:
1 free registration to an upcoming meeting
2 passes to Cinemark Movie Passes
& other raffle surprises!!
Did you attend our April meeting? See 97 wonderful photos by Brian MacStay.
COMMUNITY SERVICE: In the spirit of education and supporting our student membership we will be collecting donations to support the NACE Foundation Scholarship and possibly start our own scholarship. Please bring cash or your check book to support this very worthy cause!
$5.00 for 1 raffle ticket$20.00 for 5 raffle tickets