Caterer? Special Event Professional?
Join Silicon Valley NACE!
including the South Bay, Peninsula, and Tri-Valley Areas
Meet Silicon Valley's top caterers & their associates. To become a member,
• First click here to contact our President, Kevin Dennis.
• Then click here to submit the NACE National Online Membership Form.
• Then see AVR Films video highlights for 2010 and 2011 meetings.
Join us every month for a dynamic evening
with your colleagues in Silicon Valley's hospitality industry. Share ideas and advice about catering and managing special events. Bring your spouses and colleagues. You'll enjoy
- great networking,
- touring an outstanding facility,
- a valuable educational program,
- cocktails, appetizers, and a sensational dinner,
- testimonials and sponsor presentations,
- entertainment and exciting raffle prizes.
If you haven't registered yet for our next meeting, please RSVP now. If you already registered, thank you and please invite a colleague.
Members, receive a quick benefit right now:
Help everyone recognize you at our next meeting. Add your photo to our online Directory. It's very easy.
• On this website, enter our "Member Area" with your password,
• Click on "My Account Info",
• Look just below your last name, and
• You'll see the link to upload your photo.
Why attend our meetings?
NACE Mission Statement:
To advance the catering and events industry and its professionals.
Website maintained by Robbie Schlosser and the Website Committee.
Like to join us? CONTACT ME. I need 8 volunteers for these jobs:
- Meeting Webpage (to post meeting info, sponsors, menu, etc),
- Photos (to post meeting photos, videos, header slideshow),
- Sponsors (to post sponsor names & logos in sidebar),
- Correspondence (to email invitations, surveys, check bounces),
- Calendar (to schedule events of other local networking groups),
- Newsletter (to post president’s letter, committee reports),
- Current news (to post jobs, webinars, monthly specials),
- Membership (to update members roster, add prospects),
Each job will take just a few minutes each week, as new information comes in or as a new deadline comes up. If you volunteer, I will train you and add you as a “Restricted User” (and assign login password). If you have a problem meeting a deadline, contact me ASAP and I’ll step in.
Not a member yet?